THE CHIDOLUE LAW FIRM, PLLC WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.chidoluelaw.com (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by The Chidolue Law Firm, PLLC upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.chidoluelaw.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of The Chidolue Law Firm, PLLC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any person under the age of 18.
5. Personal and Non-Commercial Use of Website. The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use any service provided by the Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of The Chidolue Law Firm, PLLC. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise infringe on any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to this website.
6. You must abide by all Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside the United States you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct, as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold The Chidolue Law Firm, PLLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from this Site.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL The Chidolue Law Firm, PLLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
11. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Ayesha Chidolue, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 7025 CR 46A, Ste. 1071 #395, Lake Mary, FL 32746
By Phone: 407-995-6567
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and The Chidolue Law Firm or its affiliates.
13. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
14. Waiver. The failure of The Chidolue Law Firm, PLLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by The Chidolue Law Firm, PLLC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of The Chidolue Law Firm.
15. Termination. The Chidolue Law Firm, PLLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
16. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
18. Contact Information.
The Chidolue Law Firm, PLLC
7025 CR 46A, STE. 1071 #395 Lake Mary, FL 32746