Turning hope
into reality.
Turning the page
to a better life.


Turning hope
into reality.
Turning the page
to a better life.


Lives Touched

The Chidolue Law Firm, Nationwide Immigration Lawyer Helping Clients Navigate Complex Immigration Issues

If you’ve always been drawn to the American Dream, you deserve the chance to pursue it with the help of skilled immigration attorneys. When you have legal guidance from a team you can trust, you don’t have to let being born outside of the U.S. stop you from seeking citizenship, permanent residency, or other means of legally immigrating to this country. The right immigration law office can resolve a variety of immigration matters, which is why you should hire The Chidolue Law Firm if you want to live and work in the U.S.

When you contact us for legal assistance with the immigration process, you’ll meet with an experienced immigration attorney who truly understands what it means to start a life in the U.S., whether as a citizen or a permanent resident. If you’re ready to discuss your immigration case, contact our law office at 407-995-6567 for a free case evaluation with a trusted nationwide immigration lawyer.


Can Immigration Lawyers Help You Become a United States Citizen?

One of the most common questions about U.S. immigration law is whether skilled immigration attorneys can help foreign nationals become United States citizens. The answer is often yes, assuming you qualify to start the naturalization process. This means you must be a green card holder for at least five years, married to a U.S. citizen, or serve in the U.S. military.

If you meet one of these requirements and want to pursue United States citizenship, you should contact nationwide immigration attorneys to ensure you meet additional criteria, such as the ability to speak English and show that you’re of good moral character. Experienced immigration lawyers have helped numerous foreign nationals become citizens, so you can trust they can do the same for you once you meet the qualifications for naturalization. Contact us to determine if citizenship through naturalization is the right immigration process for you.

Client Success Stories
Client Success

Do You Need a Visa?

In most cases, foreign nationals not already living in the U.S. need a visa to enter the country. The visa you need will depend on your reason for coming to the U.S. If you’re traveling here for tourism, business, school, medical needs, or other temporary reasons, you can apply for a nonimmigrant visa. This lets you spend a limited amount of time in the U.S. and leave when your visa expires.

If you plan to settle down in the U.S. to live and work, you’ll need to apply for an immigrant visa, which typically requires a close family member or employer to sponsor you. The process of getting an immigrant visa can be complicated, so it’s recommended that you get advice from immigration lawyers. Fortunately, we have experience assisting clients with family-based immigration, employment immigration, and other processes involving visas. We’d be happy to provide the immigration services you need before you come to the U.S., so call our immigration law office.

Ayesha Chidolue


Ayesha Chidolue, the Managing Attorney and Founder of The Chidolue Law Firm, has a compelling personal story that drives her passion for helping immigrants. Ayesha, a daughter of immigrants, was born in the United States but moved back to Nigeria with her family for their elementary and secondary education. Returning to America at the age of 17, Ayesha pursued her college education in New York and then attended Law School in Washington D.C. Eventually, she moved back to New York and gained valuable experience working on Wall Street.

Understanding the significance of citizenship, Ayesha and her siblings reciprocated the gift by filing for their parents. However, they faced difficulties in securing the same for their youngest sibling. A stroke of luck brought Ayesha’s husband to the United States through a Diversity Visa lottery, just before it was banned in Nigeria. Now a U.S. citizen, Ayesha’s husband further deepened her understanding of the immigrant experience.

Ayesha’s own journey of moving back to the U.S. at 17, accompanied by her 19-year-old sister and later joined by their third sibling, shaped her perspective on resilience and perseverance. The siblings navigated America independently, taking on various jobs like gas station attendants, CNAs, and cashiers, despite having no prior work experience in Nigeria. Through determination and resilience, they overcame challenges and successfully put themselves through school.

Recognizing the transformative impact of their citizenship status on their family’s trajectory, Ayesha is driven to make a difference in the lives of other immigrants. She empathizes with the struggles they face and aims to provide compassionate legal support. Ayesha wants immigrants to know that she truly understands their experiences and is dedicated to helping them navigate the complex legal system. As the Managing Attorney of The Chidolue Law Firm, her mission is to positively impact as many immigrant lives as possible, just as her own life was transformed by the gift of citizenship.

About Us arw-right

Can You Bring Your Family to the U.S.?

If you’re a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you may be able to sponsor close family members so they can come live with you. Depending on your legal status and relationship with the family member you want to bring to the U.S., you can choose from a few types of visas available to you.

Our immigration attorney will help you decide on the visa program that is most appropriate for your situation before beginning the application process. During this time, we’ll answer your questions about which relatives you can sponsor, what legal fees to expect, and how long the entire process will take. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind and a good chance at a favorable outcome, so we encourage you to contact us to start your immigration case.

Why Choose Us?
In-Depth Experience with Immigration Law

No matter what your immigration needs are, we’ve got you covered. We can help you seek citizenship, permanent residency, work permits, green cards for relatives, visas, waivers of inadmissibility, and more. If you have any type of immigration issue, we’re confident we can handle it.

Relatable Team

Our attorney is a first-generation immigrant, so she fully understands the concerns and emotions most clients experience throughout their cases. You’ll get compassion and respect from our legal team during every meeting, as we strive to make immigrating easy on you and your family.

Multiple Law Offices

As a nationwide immigration attorney, we assist clients in all 50 states. But if you want to meet in person, we have offices in Georgia and Florida so you can sit down with our legal team if you’re located in the Southeastern U.S.

Multilingual Team

We have provided immigration assistance to immigrants from more than 47 countries and are fluent in three languages, ensuring you feel comfortable with our team no matter where you or your family are from. We realize immigration laws are confusing enough without adding a language barrier to the legal terms.

Commitment to Confidentiality

We know your immigration status can be a sensitive topic, especially if you’re worried about being deported or if you’re considering leaving your abuser. We want you to feel comfortable discussing the details of your case, so you can rest assured our office is a safe, confidential place for you.

Free Case Evaluation

You can call us for a free consultation at your convenience. We like to get a complete understanding of all immigration cases before we take them on, so we’ll be happy to discuss your immigration issue as soon as you realize you need legal help with it.

Why Choose Us?

Call The Chidolue Law Firm for Help with Immigration Issues

Our legal team has spent years assisting foreign nationals and U.S. citizens alike with immigration law matters. Whether you’re interested in pursuing citizenship, worried about deportation, or have a complex immigration issue to resolve, we can help. Call 407-995-6567 for a free case evaluation with a caring nationwide immigration lawyer.


How Can an Immigration Attorney Protect You?

Moving to a different country can be scary for anyone, but this is especially the case when you realize someone is threatening your safety and well-being. We’re committed to ensuring immigrants feel safe in the U.S., so we urge you to reach out to us if you’re hurt or worried and not sure where to turn.

We have experience protecting immigrants in various ways. If you’re a victim of human trafficking and want to help the police prosecute the offenders, we can help you apply for a T visa. If you want to report a crime that caused you physical or mental harm, you might be eligible for a U visa, while a VAWA petition may be right for you if you’re a victim of domestic violence. We can even advise you on deportation defense options if you’ve been threatened with removal proceedings. We understand how the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) makes decisions on immigration issues, so we can assist you with all aspects of the immigration system.

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who qualifies for VAWA?

A: The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) was created to protect immigrant women from domestic violence while living in the U.S. However, men and children can also apply for this program if they’ve been abused by a spouse, parent, or adult child who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. When you’re approved for VAWA, you have the chance to stay in the U.S. and self-petition for a green card instead of relying on an abusive family member. If you want to get away from your abuser without losing the chance to live and work in the U.S., talk to an immigration lawyer about VAWA.

Q: What is a marriage visa?

A: If you married someone who is not a U.S. citizen, you can apply to bring them to the U.S. via a marriage visa. The one you use depends on your immigration status. If you’re a citizen, your spouse is likely eligible for the CR-1 if you’ve been married for less than two years, or the IR-1 if you’ve been married for over two years. This visa usually takes about one year to process. If you’re a permanent resident, you can apply for the F-2A marriage visa, which takes two years or more to process for most people.

Q: What are the benefits of a green card?

A: If you wish to live in the U.S. long term, you should pursue a green card. If you qualify, you’ll be a permanent resident who can live and work in any of the 50 states. You can also travel outside the U.S. and return without worrying about being denied re-entry. Additionally, a green card lets you enjoy certain federal government benefits and allows you to sponsor close family members to immigrate to the U.S. You can apply for citizenship after five years of permanent residence in this country, as well.

Q: Can I bring my fiancé to the U.S.?

A: If you’re engaged to someone who isn’t a citizen and wish to marry in the U.S., you can apply for a K-1 visa. Also known as a fiancé visa, this immigration document lets your fiancé come to the U.S. and marry you within 90 days of arrival to get permanent residency. If you don’t get married within that timeframe, they must leave the country, so it’s essential to talk to skilled immigration attorneys about the strict rules this visa requires you to follow.

Q: How can I bring my family to live with me in the U.S.?

A: Whether you’re a permanent resident or citizen, you might qualify to sponsor close family members who wish to immigrate to the U.S. If you’re a citizen, you can apply for the immediate relative visa to bring your minor children, spouse, and parents to this country. If you’re a lawful permanent resident, you can apply for the family preference visa to help your spouse and minor children come live in the U.S. with you.

Q: What if I’m a victim of a crime in the U.S.?

A: Whether you were brought to this country against your will as part of a crime or you became the victim of criminal activity while living here, there are visas available to protect you. As long as you can prove you were victimized and are willing to help law enforcement catch and prosecute the offenders, you could be eligible for a U or T visa that allows you to live and work in the U.S. for a few years. The right one depends on your circumstances, so contact immigration lawyers to learn about these visas.

Q: What’s the difference between citizenship and permanent residence?

A: Citizens and lawful permanent residents can both live and work in the U.S. indefinitely, even sponsoring close relatives through family-based immigration. However, permanent residents cannot vote or run in elections like citizens can, nor can they serve on a jury. It’s also easier to help certain family members immigrate if you’re a citizen rather than a permanent resident. If you want to apply for citizenship after five years of permanent residence in the U.S., contact our law office for help.